Sun, Moon, and Stars


There was something oh so special about the sun, moon, and stars in Belize. Every night felt like a full moon for a whole week. The stars were so bright am the moon as well. It was like the sky was staring at me rather than vice versa. I would look up and the sky was looking down at me. Spiritual moments of beauty with the sun as well. 

My room was on the second level overlooking the veranda. I used to open up my door at 530am for the sunrise. With my door open, I would just lay there in bed watching it come up. 

The sunrise is one of the most peaceful times of day. There was nothing, but pure nature. The sounds of nature are all coming from thy higher power plus the sun rising. It's truly a spiritual experience and a great time to meditate or at least take in the moment













No comments:

Post a Comment