Dedication of the Blog


                         

This blog is dedicated to my grandfather
HL Nage Gowda.

His brilliance, dedication and passion for others, his writing, his warmth and kind heart-it shines a beautiful light straight into my soul.

While we did not get to spend much time together, I have realized how similar we truly are and how much influence he has over my life. He is not just my grandfather, but he is my hero.  We both share an undying passion for people and we care for others on a level many don't understand. People contribute such beauty to our world that we are left curious and always hungry for more. 
 The beauty of ritual/ tradition, cultural differences, the simply happy, the village life, and cultural recognition. The goal to positively impact and acknowledge different cultures throughout one region, city, country, or world. Humanity can one day rise into a better tomorrow.

God Bless you Tata. I know you're an angel on my shoulder that will guide me through life. You are my motivation and support for my writing. You're spirit will give me strength and persistence. You are everything I wish I knew and everything I know I can be.  I will write everyday in hopes of being just as amazing as you were. Tears of joy for such a wonder to the world and to be your granddaughter I am forever thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment