Bunny Love



In my lovely hostel, they had an adorable bunny named Edward. Before my trip, I wanted to get a bunny, but decided to wait til I get back. He is not the friendliest bunny, but he will sit on my lap and he let me pet him.

While I’m not a pet lover, I am a bunny lover and I happen to like my bunnies over sized with beautiful colors. This one was a nice gray and white and he was just what I wanted. He did make himself known by sitting near the door in the mornings and you could find him playing by the garden. The tourists did not seem quite amused with him, but I had a fondness for his cute tail and over sized weight.

When it came to my departure, I told my young friend, the one I was helping with English, “Hey, you know what how bout I just take him and put him in my backpack. Don’t worry no one will notice.

She has her hand placed over her mouth and is shaking her head.

“It’s okay the owner is never around and she won’t even notice. You know actually in my opinion this bunny could be deprived of attention.”

“But the tourists and housekeepers are always giving him attention.”-her

“Well, he’s really not getting the true attention that he needs from one consistent, loving individual. So I can just take him and bring him to Panama. I think he will enjoy the change in scenery.”
 “The owner will notice he’s gone Priscilla. She really loves that bunny.”

I am just smiling and laughing . Oh how fun it is to entertain myself and others. Her reaction was priceless as she actually thought I was serious. I had my backpack sitting right near me-funny.

I love that funny bunny and I hope for my own bunny soon!

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment